I’m satisfied that she is dead and I don’t regret killing her – Man who butchered his fiancée in Ghana - Clean Green

Clean Responsive And Seo Optimized Blogger Template




Hot: You could Link A Featured Article Here Or An Advert Link

You Could Place A Text Ad HERE

Wednesday 17 May 2017

I’m satisfied that she is dead and I don’t regret killing her – Man who butchered his fiancée in Ghana




A 29-year-old man, Rex Kpanor, a cleaner at the Cardio Thoracic Centre, Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend at Labadi, a suburb of Accra, Ghana. The victim, Christiana Ohenewaa Anim, a mother of three was purportedly killed following a misunderstanding between her and the suspect. “I am satisfied that she […]

The post I’m satisfied that she is dead and I don’t regret killing her – Man who butchered his fiancée in Ghana appeared first on Gistplaza.


Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love Our Templates?, You Could Get Premium Templates Plus Help With Installation At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | PRIVACY POLICY
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by Clean Green.